Advanced Software Developer (m/f/d)
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain. billwerk is the European pacemaker in this segment. Companies such as the RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG automate their subscription business with the billwerk platform and rely on us.
As Advanced Software Developer (m/f/d), you are part of the R&D team and are developing the billwerk platform, along with the responsibility of developing and specifying technical concepts.
Your tasks as Advanced Software Developer
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the team
- you are involved in creating and developing the architecture of the entire platform
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestion
- you are having fun in a very skilled team!
- your commercial programming experience is at least 1 year
- you have good programming experience is with C#/.NET
- knowledge of principles: DRY, KISS, SOLID
- you are curious person and open to learning new approaches every day and can’t wait to put your ideas into action
- you have strong analytical skills and you love to solve tricky tasks
- good knowledge of English at least B1 level
- high quality awareness is a matter of course
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- free English classes in the office
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- opportunity to develop in the direction of interest (e.g. security testing, automation testing)
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a modern workplace
More than just a Job
Your way to become Advanced Software Developer at billwerk
Please send your complete application documents for the position Advanced Software Developer in Minsk and, if applicable, references. Candidates with short motivation letter will be considered in the first turn. We look forward to getting to know you.